Friday, November 14, 2008

The Patsy Pals Leica Reel

So here it is! The leica reel for my 4th year independent film.

I still have some tinkering around to do with it. I want to re-record some of the dialogue and stuff like that. But it’s pretty much locked for production at this point.

The music I used is just temporary place holder stuff. I’ve got a very talented musician slash composer, Dan Rodrigues, workin on the score. So I’m excited to see what he’ll come up with.

So next step…Production baby!

7 comments:

Sam said...

re-record so i can be in it!


its so good frankie. i'm so proud. this our ticket back to LA and i'm your ticket for an immediate green card :)

alex c said...

The timing and shots are very well done, Frank.

That's gonna be a great film when it's all spiffy and animated.

Jack Yu said...

excellent work!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Haha, nice.

Le Ansirs said...

oh man, i can't wait! bravo!

Jer said...

Haha! Good job man! I look forward to seeing th final result!

brockorama said...

I think Burly steals the show! I love it man.