Monday, December 22, 2008

A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!!

Well, tomorrow is Festivus (December 23rd). This year it falls on a Tuesday just like the actual episode.
I read an article yesterday that said more and more people are beginning to celebrate Festivus and have Festivus parties.

I find that unreal...I've always wanted to go to a Festivus party.

Festivus of course being the holiday that Frank Costanza invented in Seinfeld due to his frustration with Christmas.

How do you celebrate Festivus you ask?
Easy.

Step 1. Buy an aluminum pole instead of a tree. It requires no decoration. Tinsel is distracting.

Step 2. THE AIRING OF GRIEVANCES: At the Festivus dinner, you gather your family and friends around the table and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you in the past year.
"I got a lotta problems with you people...and now youre gonna hear about em!!!"

Step 3. THE FEATS OF STRENGTH: Festivus isn't over until the head of the house hold is wrestled and pinned to the ground.

And there you have it. Mind you, when Kramer thinks a holiday is a little "out there"...you know you have something pretty messed up on your hands haha.

HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYONE!



"Crouger! YOU COULDN'T SMOOTH A SILK SHEET IF YOU HAD A HOT DATE WITH A BABE--...I lost my train of thought..."

4 comments:

Deniseletter said...

Hey Frank,Really Nice inking!!What do you use?

Have a Merry Festivus!

Frank Macchia said...

Thanks Denise
I really appreicate it.

I just used Flash to ink.
inking was one of my weaker points so i've been practicing big time lately. workin my way up.

lol...Happy festivus to you too

Kali Fontecchio said...

"inking was one of my weaker points"

Well you're doing a great job!

Frank Macchia said...

Thanks Kali
i really appreciate that