Monday, December 1, 2008

The Patsy Pals Animatic

The semester's almost done and I'm pluggin away at The Patsy Pals...Thanks to everyone who's checked out the Animatic and given me some feed back.
I'm excited to get this thing done for April.

Tonight we had an awesome guest lecture by Animation Director, Bob Jaques.
I've been extremely fortunate to meet a bunch of animators like him that I admire.
It's great to hear how they think and I've learned a lot from all of them.
So thanks to Bob for taking the time to speak to us.

Not to mention it's inspiring...which reminds me...I should probably get back to work on the film.

4 comments:

Deniseletter said...

Cartoon violence...don't do this at home,Nice beginning!lol!, I would like to see the finished version.What program do you use to edit or animate this?

Frank Macchia said...

Hey
Thanks! Right now its just at the layout stage. By April it'll be fully animated. So far I did all the drawing in Flash and the editing in Premiere

brockorama said...

Bob Jaques was VERY inspiring. Lets not get jobs right away and just make a damn feature!

Amir Avni said...

Neat animatic Frank. Hooray for cartoony cartoons!