Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 Second of Cartoon Violence

Just a taste.

This is 1 second out of 135 for my independent film (cartoon), The Patsy Pals.

This scene is just a test and lacks a final composite...no BG...no elbow grease...just the raw 31 frames of character animation.

I'll do my best to update my blog as often as I can between now and April...but right now I'm in the depths of production on this thing. Finishing The Patsy Pals, an finishing it WELL is my priority. I shant disappoint. I'm about a third of the way done so far. So far, so good.

I'll post more teasers...scouts honour.

2 comments:

Sam said...

looks so good.
keep working hard. it will get you places far more exciting than this ice box we call canada.
i love you. always there for your support

Melissa said...

Hey there Frank,

I just came across your blog, and I really like your work. I am the Director of Development at Cookie Jar Entertainment (I'm in LA, and part of our company is based in Toronto). Wondering how I can get in touch with you about some freelance design work. Email me at: mwolfe@cjar.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Melissa Wolfe