Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sandbags


Hey there bloggers. Evidently I'm still alive.

Just been working harder than ever on the film / school / an awesome freelance gig.
I wish I could show some of the freelance stuff I've been working on. I'm currently designing the characters for a show that Cookie Jar Entertainment has in development. Unfortunately that's as much detail as I can give.

It's been a great opportunity and experience. They've been a pleasure to work with and have really allowed me to have a lot of freedom and fun with these designs.

And of course...The Patsy Pals....I'm on the home stretch of the film...basically 2 months left til completion. So far so good. but I'll let you be the judge once it's all done.

Up top is just another teaser. One of thousands of drawrins.
And below is just some colour design I did ages ago.




5 comments:

Sam said...

So good babe. It's going to be so awesome when it is all complete! I love you so much. Keep up the good work.

Tapan Gandhi said...

wow, frank

i must say everytime i see something new from ur film i get more and more excited to see the finished version. can't wait!

Le Ansirs said...

dooood, this is gonna be hilarious!

Frank Macchia said...

angellooooooo!!!!

i'll be sure to send you guys a copy to check out. especially since I inherited my flash skills from you guys...Hopefully I'll have done ya proud

Amir Avni said...

Looks good!