Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yearbook


At the end of every year, Sheridan releases a "flipbook" yearbook in which everyone in the program can submit a page of doodles. I've never submitted a page, but figured since this is my last year...no better time than now.

I gave it a bit of a scrap-booky look to keep it interesting. Threw on some of my fav doodles from the past year.

*EASTER EGG*
The page of text under everything in the bottom right hand corner is one of the pages from the original script for The Patsy Pals.
Figured I'd give it a little nostalgic value.

Lookin forward to gettin a copy and seeing everyone else's stuff.

4 comments:

Big Guy said...

Frank,

Amazing, fourth year already, I can’t believe how the time has gone by so quickly.

I know how hard you have worked during your time at Sheridan. Trust me, the hard work and effort will payoff in the long run. You should be proud of your accomplishments. I am sure that you will be successful in whatever it is you want to do and expect to see you do amazing things in future.

Keep up the great work!

Dad

Brie215@hotmail.com said...

YOUR DAD COMMENTS YOUR BLOOOOOG.

man i just love you, you are gonna rock the world once youre out.

also the keith richards is one of my favourite things youve done, honestly.

J.R. Spumkin said...

Do I spy Rowan Atkinson?

Frank Macchia said...

You spied correctly Mr. Spumkin