Friday, December 2, 2011

Good Vibes: Breast Friends



Here's a gif of a walk cycle I animated in tonights episode of Good Vibes. The character layout was done by Mike Nassar.

Some people save lives for a living...Others make technological advances to better mankind...Some teach and shape the minds of the future...Me? I make cartoon tits bounce.

I've posted a lot more about Good Vibes on my Tumblr, but you can catch it on MTV at 10:30pm on Thursdays. I loved working on the show. We boarded, animated, and edited the entire season at Six Point Harness. I'm proud to be a part of a prime time series that's done entirely here in North America, employing a ton of local talent...(Take that Korea) A lot of fantastic artists we're a part of the show and it was a pleasure to work with them. I encourage you to check out the series. It's pretty raunchy...but it's backed up with a lot of heart.

9 comments:

Cheyenne said...

this walk is so hypnotizing..i can watch those man boobs bounce for hours!

ugh your animation is so good, i love this walk cycle so much!!

Juan Bauty said...

hypnotizing!

Brad said...

great stuff!

Tapan Gandhi said...

i. can't. look. away.

soooooo good.

Alandroide said...

So cool!!! I hope you see my GIFs and animations in my blog. From now I follow you :)

Alex said...

Nice one bro!

Mukpuddy said...

Rad dude!

Freckles said...

These are AMAZING!

Stu Livingston said...

Oh man I boarded this shot! You and Mike did an amazing job, I've always been impressed by this walk (your version, not mine :P)